Friday, June 16, 2006

Summer Days

It is one of those really beautiful summer days - sunny, warm, slight breeze... I went out in front of my house to snap a couple of pictures of my flowers. I love purple. I don't know what it is about that color. I find myself drawn to it. For example, I will be standing in Target in the shampoo aisle trying to find something I like and hopefully a sale. Now, I have a few brands that I favor, but I am more likely to buy the bottle with the purple stripe than the one with the blue or red for instance. This is a little sad when the purple one is meant for a different hair type, but what to do? There used to be a little shop in Faneuil Hall Marketplace in which every item was purple. I guess I'm not the only one out there! Unless, that is why they went out of business. I never bought anything...

I took a trip out to a fabric shop about 45 minutes from my house today. I had a coupon and wanted to pick up some Pellon stabilizer for some purses I am going to make. I looked at our local store, but they were out. I found some great clearance fabric while I was out there and got a few yards for a rainy day.




















No comments: