Friday, June 30, 2006

Crochet Design

The scarf I pictured the other day was a design found in Debbie Stoller's new book Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet - The Happy Hooker. Yes this is still a G-rated blog, but I can't help the title of the book. It has a lot of great crochet patterns and ideas and some very detailed instructions and illustrations if you are new to crochet. I love the scarf I made from the book and was inspired to design my own scarf so that I can pass it on to you at the SimplyJune store. I have a ways to go, but here is my first attempt at designing a scarf.

On another note, every crafty girl should have an assistant and this crafty girl is no exception. Lucas is quite an assistant and quite the inspiration. Plus, who can resist that cute little smile. Here he is assisting me last night by keeping my seat warm - a very thoughtful pooch.


No comments: