Tuesday, October 03, 2006



















Fall Baking

One of my favorite times to bake is in the Fall. There is something about the crispness of the air that carries the spicy aroma of baked goods. I awoke this morning with thoughts of carrot and raisin muffins and spent my morning playing with Kolya and baking. Kolya is 2 and loves to imitate - making his own concoctions with his toys. He is a devoted snacker and spend hours finding new ways to eat. I thought there would be limited approaches to this task, but I was wrong... Today he was using one of the funky arms to his Mr. Potato head doll. At the end of the plastic arm is a cupped hand, just perfect for scooping Goldfish crackers. Ahh, the creative mind of a 2 year old...

The studio is bustling with projects. I am taking a short break this week from focusing on just SimplyJune projects and working on some birthday presents and other goodies for family and friends. There is still some SimplyJune work being done though and if you are on our mailing list, you will receive a newsletter by the end of the week. If you have not yet signed up for our Mailing List, stop by now...

No comments: