Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Goodies / Simply June Online Store

I'm working away here like a little sewing elf - just two weeks until Open Studio! I will be sending out a newsletter and Open Studio reminder next weekend after we have transformed our Dining Room into a Studio Shop. There are tons of new products to see that won't appear in the Simply June Online Store until the following week. But, don't despair. If your are not local, there will be plenty of items available to you after the Open Studio, so keep visiting us. The Simply June Online Store will also be closed November 11th for our show.

Pumpkin bread, cooking magazine, spicy scented candles and harvest colored napkins make up a yummy bag of Fall Goodies from my dear friend Karen. I had a wonderful evening out with two of my dear friends at a favorite restaurant last week. If you live in Boston or the greater area check out the Aegean Restaurants in Watertown or Framingham. If you love traditional Greek foods as I do or just want a menu with a delicious selection and a beautiful, but relaxing atmosphere, you have to check them out. It is becoming somewhat of a tradition for our girls night out. If you go, the Stuffed Grape Leaves with Lemon Sauce are a must. Trust me. Yum. I literally have to restrain myself from licking my plate.

No comments: