Friday, October 27, 2006


Gift Packaging Has Arrived

I placed an order last week for shopping bags, tissue and my new SimplyJune stickers at Nashville Wraps. They are a great company with a huge selection whether you are ordering for your business or your own personal wrapping needs. I ordered three sizes of the Kraft Paper bags for my Open Studio and the light blue tissue to keep with my colors. Don't these bags just make you want to take a peek inside? I designed the new Simply June stickers based on an antique textile block that I have and am pleased with how they turned out. Custom printed stickers are so expensive, so I had to settle for single color ink for now. All these little details are coming together and I can't wait to see all of you in just two weeks! I'd better get back to sewing!

No comments: