Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Swell...

I have had my eye on this new line called Swell for a while now. It is designed by Urban Chiks for Moda fabrics. The entire line is everything I daydream of and exactly what I would design for myself. I am so completely in love with its fresh retro feel...

The mini red polka dots are from another line, but I think it will mix well and I plan to use it for some handmade bias tape. I ordered the top bundle from The Calico Cottage Quilt Shop... owner Christine wrote a sweet note on my invoice and wrapped my bundle with some beautiful green satin ribbon and even added a fabric sample from another fabric in the Swell line! So sweet... Pop over to her site when you get a chance and pick up some beautiful fabrics!

So stay tuned for some new bags, ruffled aprons and some other surprises...






















No comments: