Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dish...

Does this ever happen to you? I'm sitting here designing some hang tags for the show this weekend and I start typing the word dish... I'm futzing with fonts and moving around the layout and suddenly it crosses my mind that I might have spelled "dish" wrong. Now I'm not exactly how I think it should be spelled and in addition to this I have this sneaking suspicion that "dish" isn't even a word... as if some wires crossed in my brain and I have suddenly invented a new word and everyone is going to pass by the booth on Saturday trying to figure out what "Retro - Dibnerbobben - Towels" are... Anyway, sadly I could not control myself from Googling "dish" and I have been reassured that I have the right spelling and that the word does exist. Nice...




No comments: