Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri

Last night we had the Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri...a slight variation on Susan Spungen's recipe in Recipes, a collection for the modern cook. This made Jason's top ten list and a must for the next time we have guests. It was fabulous and I prepared Spungen's Potato Tostones and an organic vegetable medley to accompany it. I loved the grilled chicken balanced with the cool chimichurri...perfect for a summer evening meal. Though, I must warn you...major "shallot breath" afterward. Jason and I decided this must be said with a Scottish accent ... picture Shawn Connery...sounds much more sophisticated that way.

Chimichurri...garlic, shallot, parsley, cilantro, oregano, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, white wine vinegar, olive oil





















1 comment:

CassieMarie said...

That looks D-Lish!
I wish I could smell it! Hahah!