Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Scrapbooking, Glue Pens and Postal Goodies, Oh My!

I keep dropping off the face of the bloggy earth, but here I am again. Last week was spent making a scrapbook for my Mom's retirement, which I forgot to photograph in my excitement to wrap it up and gift it! If you haven't checked out the new line of Martha Stewart scrapbooking supplies at Michaels, haul on over there now. First on your list should be her glue sticks. I bought both the fine-point and wide-tipped glue pens. They go on as a blue liquid and dry quickly to an almost post-it glue consistency. The glue then held securely and didn't wrinkle even the finest of papers. Her embellishments all come in handy packages with ring holes pre-punched for keeping organized.

I received this goody by post the other day. Thank you Lynn and thanks for shopping Indie! This beautiful pincushion was made by Snazziedrawers over at Etsy. I love the Amy Butler fabric and a vintage piece of jewelry. My tomato pincushion can now go into retirement too.





































No comments: