Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Etsy Shop & Oven Mitts

I'm working on some new projects in the studio including this cute oven mitt. I love this leaf and ladybug fabric. It is a Japanese import and has almost a twill weight to it. The mitt is lined with pre-quilted Insul-brite . I made my own 1" seam binding with some bias cut polka dotty fabric and added a little tab as well. I have a few things I would change the next time around as the mitt is a bit wonky in areas. But, I know the changes I want to make and hopefully I will add a few to the shop soon. Speaking of the shop... It is really in need of a total overhaul and I think that might be on the plate for this evening. I have recently opened an Etsy Shop and am planning on linking that to my original site. I'd like to at least see how this works for me. I also plan on redesigning the look of the site...you know - in my spare time... :)

I really think I should break this pot holder in with cookies...




















2 comments:

Mindy said...

hope alls well in your world! my ovenmitts are all covered with ad cooking :) could so use a fresh start...xo

Anonymous said...

Great offers on kitchen equipments found at Organize.com......!