Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wipe-Clean Children's Aprons

I just finished a batch of children's aprons in polka dotty pink and polka dotty blue... very cute with a front pocket and wipe-clean for that messy little kid in your life... Aprons measure 17.5" x 13". They will retail for $15.00. If you want to add one to you holiday shopping list, send me an e-mail and I will set one aside for you. I will have some at the show on Saturday, but won't have time to add them to the web shop in the meantime.

Hope to see you all at the show on Saturday! Let me just say, my sewing machine is really looking forward to having the day off. :)

Saturday November 3rd - 10am-4pm
10th annual Arts & Artisans Craft Show
- Saturday November 3, 2007 from 10 am - 4 pm at The Morse Institute Library. Proceeds to benefit Kids Connect, Inc. Call 508-652-4211 for more info.
14 East Central Street; Natick, MA





















No comments: