Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cotton Candy Crocs

Well my curiosity finally overcame me... After ogling the store displays from afar, I finally walked over and slipped on a pair of Cotton Candy colored Crocs and it was love at first step. Like a small child with a brand new toy, the cashier had to practically peel those Crocs out of my hands so that she could scan them. I don't think I even made it to the car before my old shoes were off and my Crocs were cushioning each step. I've had them for a few weeks now and wear them almost every day. I still tell Jason on a daily basis how much I love my Crocs, but he has kindly asked me to stop mentioning how wonderfully pink they are. I guess I could see that this could be annoying, but you just have to see for yourself how wonderfully pink they are. That's all I have to say...

3 comments:

bfmomma said...

OMG, last year on the Fourth of July weekend, I succumbed to a pair of gold crocs.

I didn't take them off until the snow was a foot deep in Wisconsin ;)

And now I want about five different styles of crocs. Did you know they make a dress shoe with a HEEL????

Welcome to the dark side {insert evil laugh}

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I've always been curious about crocs but haven't ever actually gotten a pair. Are they really as comfortable as everyone says?? Hmmmmm...

Mindy said...

someone told me you can eat crocks...strange, but oh so comfy! maybe thay even taste like cotton candy! wonderfully pink :)