Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summer Days

There are lots of things happening in the studio and on the homefront. We spent another beautiful part of our weekend at the family summer cottage along the South Shore of Massachusetts. This weekend was Scituate Heritage Days, an event I have attended since my childhood. It is a fun weekend with a huge street fair, bands performing, butterfly release etc. On a whim, I entered this years logo contest and won! So, Kolya and I were part of the Opening Ceremonies!

We also had an incredible time as a family walking around and looking at the various craft vendors. One designer I just have to point out because of her incredible talent, imagination and eye for colors and design was Jen Jen Jewelry. I seriously regret not buying a beautiful piece while I was there, but will definitely have to order something soon. Not to be missed are her stained glass necklaces in which she encloses beautiful papers in glass.

No comments: