Tuesday, October 11, 2005


Fall Bag

I recently designed this new Fall bag with a particular friend in mind. I love the Fall, though we really haven't seen much of it in New England this year. The bag is made with a chocolate brown wool with fine orange stripes. I used wool coating fabric (for making coats) for the flower and leaves as it is similar to a wool felt. I haven't found a good source for wool felt with the colors I like. The center of the flower is a vintage brown button that came mixed in with the wonderful collection of black buttons I recently bought. Keep an eye out for more of this Fall bag coming to the Simply June store shortly. (I'm still waiting for my woven garment tags that should arrive any day from Australia.)

1 comment:

admin said...

Ultimate Gaming/Movie Chair?
Get closer to the action with the interactive I-Chair . Feel and hear DVDs, music and videogame action without even leaving your seat! This badboy has got 'bachelor pad' written all over it, but it'll turn any ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers russian roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)