Saturday, October 22, 2005


Crochet Block Book

I used my 50% off coupon at JoAnn's Midnight Madness sale yesterday and got this really great crochet book. It has 200 patterns for different crochet blocks that you can piece together to make blankets, etc. I always think of an old orange, gold and brown granny square blanket when I think of crocheting, but this book has so many beautiful and modern looking patterns. The author also has a wonderful sense of color and style. I can't wait to get started. I have been crocheting a lot of hats for the SimplyJune store and love making them. I can make one in a relatively short amount of time and like the sense of completion. I tend to get a bit obsessive about projects until they are complete. I think I will enjoy making varying crochet block designs and piecing them together when I have enough.

No comments: