Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bouquets of Spring

The snow has been falling quietly off and on in the last week or so ... However, inside there have been daffodils, shortbread and tea. I have been treating myself to weekly bouquets of Spring and though I'm not nearly self-centered enough to think that they are hastening my part of the globe towards warmer weather...they certainly have not had the opposite effect...and they make me happy, which is good enough reason for me.

Life, germy** bugs, a little boy with enormous amounts of cooped-up winter energy, etc. have kept me quiet on the blog front, but don't despair...much is happening in the SimplyJune studio and we are happily preparing for our next show on March 24th with Online Store updates to follow soon after!

**When I was a little girl, I had a friend named Jeremy...who I inevitably in my toothless grin, little girl voice called "Germy". I frankly couldn't hear the difference and he never complained, but I can remember my mother frequently correcting this "subtlety"... anyway... I also had a friend named "Hairy"... I mean Harry...

1 comment:

robin said...

Ah, daffodils! In my part of the country, spring is showing itself. I have been meaning for days to get out and take pictures of the daffodils in our front yard. We inherited hundreds when we bought our home, and they are in full bloom right now! Along with the forsythia, which is budding out now. Spring is such a happy time!