Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gudrun Sjödén

I love a little window shopping and web window shopping even more. Gudrun Sjödén is a unique home and clothing company out of Stockholm, Sweden. Their designs feature colorful printed and embroidered textiles typical of Sweden and Swedish folklore. Their website and especially their catalog is full of beautiful photography. They photograph their products in unique settings with natural lighting giving the consumer a sense of quality of life along with their quality products. I love these red and white embroidered table runners and pillows. I bought all of my Christmas wrapping this year at IKEA (another Swedish company) from their ISIG line - with a very similar red on white and white on red design. I also bought some some beautiful red ornaments to dectorate the packages with. Now I just have to do some shopping and sewing...




















No comments: