Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Wall Hooks

I originally started looking for unique wall hooks to display my bags while photographing. I ended up finding a setup that works better for me, but I now can't get enough of these great hooks. I plan on hanging a bunch of them in my new studio to display some of my bags. These two new finds are from Nadeau Furniture's warehouse sale in Boston's South End. They hold a sale once a month on a Saturday and allow you to walk through their warehouse for great bargains. Check out their website at www.nadeauimports.com as they are also located in other cities around the country. If you join their mailing list, they send you notices before each sale including a $20 gift certificate towards your purchases with no minimum! I got these wall hooks for free! :)

No comments: