Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Posh Peacock

I spent the last few months meeting so many new talented and delightful designers at shows and I hope to introduce a few of them to you in the coming days. I met the stylish, creative and business minded Christine Koh from Posh Peacock at The Cool and Groovy Craft Fair in Cambridge back in December. Take a peek over at her shop for her colorful crisp designs and custom lines as well. I picked up a number of her cards at the show. Her designs, presentation and quality are impeccable. I also picked up this cute set of quilted coasters. Though not typical of her line, they offer up the same beautiful colors and lines and were an offshoot of her daughters bedroom re-design. I'm personally loving her dot monogram flats...

1 comment:

CassieMarie said...

I LOVE those coasters! I am far too messy to ever be able to keep them clean though! haha :)
Hope you had a great holiday season!